First attempt of posting using my mobile!
Hopefully it could process.
Anyway, were busy last week.
Don't really have time for updates.
Went for a few gathering.
Heartwarming and sweet. :)
Went jas place for gathering with old secondary school mates!
Thanks jasmine babe! For the invitation and all.
thanks to liping, yvonne, wanjun, lyndy to be there for the dinner. :)
It was a filling dinner.
Some tarots game after dinner conducted by liping.
It was freaking accurate! SCARY!
Sat:
Melissa's birthday at irvin seafood restaurant!
nice nice too.
If only I have time and blogger corporate with me, I'll upload those photos!
Thanks for all whoms there.
Sun:
Kw's birthday!
Went to his bbq.
It wasn't that good. :(
Giving our blessing celebration on the actual day!
Coming wed. :)
Mon:
Give me a break.
Haha! I need to rest.
Hahaha! Put on weight due to so many eating sessions.
diet diet diet!
If possible, shall go jogging!
:)
Monday, July 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment