Monday, September 1, 2008

bully her not

When I’m posting the previous post, I mention that I missed Sharon Ronnie so much.
What I coincidence!
Babe message me once I finish posting.
Faith!
Meet up with her for about 2hours.
Slacking somewhere near our place. Love it so much to be with her always.
Forever gossiping, never ending! Geee..
Anyway, guess she would visit my blog soon.
AND PICTURES AH! (sorry, for Sharon only)
Going to put up the tag board soon. Be patience.
Few more hours to BBQ! WHAO!

Anyway xiuyun – my girl’s classmate
Please do not comment on her when you are not suppose to.
Stop your chidish act.
When you did something and you don’t want anyone to accuse you.
Be smart, change your IP address.
You should be smart enough to know what I’m talking about.
She’s no one for you to bully.
And you are not suppose to.
Better do not touch a single hair of her’s.
You shall try.
There goes for your boyfriend as well.
Anyway, just a sentence for you.
Wake up your bloody idea, stop being childish.
I believe something in retribution.

Forget about all this. Photos to enjoy.
The trip to sentosa with Sharon, KK, daryl, zelin , me and a bra-less women (NOT IN PIC)
As well as the honeymoon trip with Sharon to haji lane.




trip to sentosa! sorry, not taken in sentosa, yet harbour font.






i apologise as some pictures were lose somewhere thru.
bye bye.
i'm going out now.

No comments: